Following the successful Pioneer Program Season 1 with our winners are still a crucial part of the KardiaChain Ecosystem, we return with the Pioneer Program Season 2 with even more lucrative rewards and benefits for all potential Dapp creators on our infrastructure.
Season 2 will start from 12th March to 25th May 2022. The rewards will be $80,000 worth of $KAi for every winning project! The Kardia Lab dev team will also be your technical assistant and advisor to help you complete your innovation. Both existing projects or new ideas are all welcome to be a part of Pioneer Program Season 2 with 2 different sets of prizes.
Those newly built projects with huge potential for future applications will have opportunities to be directly sponsored by our investment arm, Kardia venture, the listing of KRC20 tokens on KAIDEX, or NFT on Agoran marketplace to join the KardiaChain ecosystem, and better community exposure for growth.
The eligible product can be either Webapp/extension or a Mobile Dapp built using Solidity language.
We will choose the winning projects in 2 criteria:
- Outstanding Innovation Category.
- Total Value Locked Category.
- DeFi Dapp: AMM/DEX, Lending, Structured Finance, Yield Aggregators, Derivatives, Liquid staking, etc.
- NFT platform: NFT concept, NFT Marketplaces, Inter-NFT applications, etc.
- GameFi & Metaverse: Play-To-Earn games, innovative game earning models, Metaverse applications.
- Tools & Analytics: DeFi protocols tools, Charting solutions, Dashboards, Analytics, developer toolkits, etc.
- Critical Infrastructure Projects: Oracles, etc.
- Social Goods and Community Engagement Projects: community forums, governance toolings, DAO projects, educational videos, dedicated medium articles, etc.
- Other Web 3.0 Applications: decentralized storage, decentralized social media/SocialFi, decentralized IP management, etc.
Submission phase: 12th March to 8th April
The project submission link will be available soon.
- All submissions MUST include a Github link containing the project’s codebase.
- All submissions should include a link to a 5-minute video presentation. The video may demonstrate a tutorial, explain the real-life benefits of the project, or show the project in practice.
- Kardiachain will shortlist the eligible projects from 8th April to 20th April. We will pick a maximum of 10 projects for each class (Innovative and TVL,) and announce them to the Kardiachain community. Projects will receive significant benefits to boost their development and growth. Total 20 projects will be shortlisted.
- Kardiachain Pioneer Workshop Session: Live workshop from the Kardiachain Lab team on how to build a Project on Kardiachain.
- Project requirements to be shortlisted: Smart contract quality on Kardiachain SDK; Project creativity in demanded categories; Project's performance (Daily Active Users, TVL, or Liquidity); Community support (Telegram, Twitter, etc.) applying with cross-chain projects.
Building phase: 20th April - 25th May
- Participants to perfect the project with excellent features, distinguished product designs and performance. Start building the community and user bases for your project.
- Grand Prize Category: Voting opens on 20th April and closes on 20th May. The Kardia Judges will announce the Judge's points on 25th May. Winners will be announced on 25th May 2022.
- Total Value Locked Category: Projects are rewarded based on their time-weighted average TVL. Winners will be announced on 25th May 2022. Make sure that your project is listed on DefiLlama to track TVL.
Outstanding Innovation Prizes
- 1st Prize: 10,000 USD x 1
- 2nd Prize: 7,000 USD x 1
- 3rd Prize: 3,000 USD x 1
Total: 20.000 USD
Project score = Community Voting 70% + Kardia Judgement 30%
Total Value Locked Prizes
- Tier 1: $500,000 to $1,000,000 TVL = 2,000 USDT
- Tier 2: $1,000,001 to $2,000,000 TVL = 5,000 USDT
- Tier 3: $2,000,001 and above = 10,000 USDT
- The top 6 listed TVL projects will share the reward pool of up to $60,000 depending on the actual projects' TVL.
- In case there are more than 6 projects that meet the criteria of TVL ($2,000,001 and above), the prize will be given to the projects from highest to lowest.
- Vesting monthly over 3 months. If the project TVL falls below the minimum level of the Tier during the vesting period, vesting is paused until minimum TVL is regained.
- All project submissions must be original work that is completed during this hackathon.
- Teams can form ideas before the hackathon, but prototypes MUST be built during the hackathon.
- Non-KAI-related work, or work that was started prior to the official start of the hackathon, is not permitted.
- All work contributed and submitted must be from that project's team members.
- Prohibited topic:
- No adult themes (18+) or Vietnamese fine customs and traditions violations.
- No gambling.
- No political discussion.
VII. Project Requirements
- All team members must register full information for this hackathon when starting.
- All projects must be work that is completed during the duration of this hackathon.
- Using pre-existing open-source tools and libraries is permitted.
- Read all requirements, submissions guidelines, and judging criteria carefully before submitting a project.